For 30 years I have worked in Marketing/Advertising/Management for some of the most significant brands and businesses in North America and around the world. Whether the objective is to increase brand and/or business awareness in a specific category or to utilize varying technologies (Digital, Social, SEM/SEO) to push lead management strategies that will cultivate market share, my techniques and approaches have to be on the cutting edge and must always focus on delivering measurable results. I have a real enjoyment of managing and working with others. It is imperative that teams develop strong interpersonal skills and creative methods of learning from each other. No one has all of the answers and it can be a lot of fun working through constant “change” environments.
My Marketing skills have been developed across many key industries including: automotive, SaaS, FinTech, technology, retail, financial, telecommunications, hospitality, packaged goods, the energy sector and health & fitness. With this diversity of experience, I believe I bring a unique perspective to Marketing. I have spent a significant portion of my life living and traveling abroad which enabled me to develop a unique perspective for the Marketing/Advertising industry in many countries and across many cultures. I was fortunately educated in International schools early in life that had broadened my perspective of global markets. I returned to Canada to finish my schooling and I hold a degree in Business and Political Science from The University of Western Ontario. My wife and I live in Toronto, Ontario with our 2 dogs – Charlie & Piper. I am the kind of person that likes to keep busy and stay motivated. I have been a personal trainer for many years but also an avid fitness fanatic. I try my hand at photography and other artistic endeavours, and I am a movie lover for its sheer escapism opportunities.
The Best FitVery flexible and available for varying work assignments.
Awards & Accomplishments
- SIX INC Consultancy: Handle multiple clients in venture capital development; largest VC funding at +$200M in business development; launched new strategic platforms for business partnerships; launched digital start-ups from concept to reality
- Dryrun: Launched a full-spread digital media campaign during COVID-19 Pandemic and achieved +400% growth in new prospect subscriptions; largest growth spike in company’s history
- Harley-Davidson Canada: Marketing Magazine Awards (1903 Café & “Common Ground” 100th Anniversary Campaign); Integrated 1st Global CRM platform & Lead Management System (45% increase in lead capture and management); Redefined business structure to support reduced budget waste across multiple countries (budget reductions at 50% YOY)
- Mercedes-Benz Canada: Nominated as the Most Successful Advertiser by Strategy Magazine in 2010 (Mercedes-Benz Canada); Supported Mercedes-Benz Canada to the #1 position in Sales for the Luxury segment for 2010-2014; Built an Acquisition Strategy & lead management system that nurtured leads through to the retail environment for follow-up & sale (30% increase in lead capture and management)
- Volvo Car Canada: Gold CMA RSVP Winner for C30 Launch in 2007; Restructured entire Marketing Department, activities & budgets based on organizational changes (50% budget reductions); Retained Marketing functions in Canada
- Direct Energy Business Services: Built entire team from ground up to support Marketing, Sales Operations, Training & Call Centre
- Draft FCB: Won Gold at the CMA RSVP Awards for Audi, November 2000; Managed launch strategies out of Canada for US partners
- Communique: Microsoft account – increased agency revenue by 160% YOY due to improved performance and service offering