I am a strategist supporting agencies and brands with 15+ years of experience focused on digital ecosystems (content, social, retail/events), marketing messaging, and consumer intelligence. I love tackling strategy challenges with business executives, creative teams, and sometimes just my computer and a good Spotify playlist.
Honoured to have played strategy roles in the teams that:
- Built the new brand for Blu Element (mobile phone accessories), gaining +20% in total brand sales since deployment of new branding.
- Launched Kijiji Autos from 0 to 4+ million monthly visits (150% above the competition).
- Brought a pharma brand to Google's attention for its campaign's low CPV (cost per view) and above average VTR (view through rate).
- Powered social media accounts for a single brand publishing 300+ content pieces a year, with cross-platform global engagement rates of 3%.
- Scripted and hosted 41 episodes of weekly podcast Clickbait & Switch and its companion newsletter.
- Made Lolë its first million in online sales.
The Best Fit
I love working with marketing teams that need a fresh perspective. I can support with digital audits, refining messaging, redefining target audiences, or building strategies for product launches, events, campaigns and always-on content.
I thrive joining agency teams that need extra hands on deck. I’m happy to support by providing competitive and category research, audience intelligence, data analysis and content or social strategies. I also love partnering with creatives to brainstorm, help find cohesive campaign messaging, or build multi-channel strategies.
I am always thrilled to help brands understand their challenges and objectives to reset, refocus, rebrand or build marketing plans in-tune with their resources. While I am always available for implementation support, I am good at coaching teams and leaving behind the tools necessary for self-guided implementations.
I have worked with Gisela on multiple content and influencer strategies during the past years. I must say that it’s always a pleasure to collaborate with her since she has a really great methodology of work and is doing everything that is necessary to deliver on the best strategies possible. I’m always confident when I brief her on projects that she will invest the energy to create great approaches.Marie V. Maison Made
Gisela and I worked together on a rebranding strategy. She was my partner in crime. Her approach to brand, consumer and messaging is sharp and relevant. She brings solid research methodology, critical thinking and a customer-centric mindset to the project. She's a glass-half-full kind of person, which makes her a treat to work with. Our back and forth was incredibly energizing. Our workshops with the client were dynamic and purposeful. Gisela is a gem and I'd be thrilled to tackle many more projects together. I highly recommend hiring her if you need strategic support.Elle M. Consultant